Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Reversions - Updated 02-23-13

**UPDATE**  For some reason, Google has decided to remove my morning music blog claiming it was spam.  And of course, it was done without warning and no apparent recourse as I can't find any real contact information.  I haven't decided yet if I will return Morning Music to these pages or not.

-----
 
The original purpose of creating Phoenix Justice was to give me an unfiltered venue in which I could express my political and social views without fear of censorship by blog moderators.  That original purpose has been "lost in the woods" as I have dealt with health and financial issues and I have tried to fill in the gaps with my Morning Music and Club Night postings.

In an attempt to find my way out of the woods and get back to posting only my political and social views on Phoenix Justice, I will no longer be making Morning Music posts on this blog and instead have created a brother blog called "Morning Music" which can be found at morningmusicclub.blogspot.com (a link can also be found in the Blog Roll on the right hand side of this blog) and where I will be making my Morning Music postings.  I haven't yet decided if I will be making a separate Club Night blog or not, but I will keep everyone updated if I do.

I thank everyone who has stuck with Phoenix Justice as I deal with these various issues and I look forward to your continued support as I refocus on political and social issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, please be civil and don't spam.