Monday, February 21, 2011

The Monday Memo: The Big Ideas

We as a nation have stopped talking about big ideas.  We have been too focused on wedge issues to even consider thinking about big ideas let alone talking about them.  Being the cynic I am, I almost feel as if there is a concerted effort to make sure that we don’t have or talk about big ideas.  If we are kept focused on the wedge issues, then we can never take our nation forward in grand and spectacular fashion.

In my last Monday Memo I started doing my part to change the focus from wedge issues to the big ideas.  From now on, my Monday Memos will only focus on the big ideas and I would like your help.  Share with me the big ideas you feel we should be talking about.  I am throwing down the gauntlet and challenging everyone to change the conservation for the better.  Who will meet that challenge?

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, please be civil and don't spam.