Thursday, September 8, 2011

Sons of Anarchy: Season 4

Tuesday night was the season premier of Sons of Anarchy on FX.  Let me just say, WOW!  I have gotten very used to lack luster season premiers of "scripted" programs that I watch on a regular basis, that I was very pleasantly surprised by the opening night performance of Sons of Anarchy.  Season 3 started off with a bang for SAMCRO as well, only to be mired in Ireland for a good part of the season, and then was saved with the best season finale I have ever seen.  I am hoping that Season 4 doesn't make us suffer only to be revitalized at the end, but then again, they had me hooked for the season on Tuesday night!  Damn them!

By the way, can anyone tell me why one of the best shows on television didn't receive even one Emmy nomination?

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, please be civil and don't spam.